Senior Product Owner
About this position
Durch abwechslungsreiche Projekte erhältst Du vielfältige Einblicke in unterschiedliche Branchen und Problemstellungen und hilfst unseren Kund:innen, gemeinsam mit dem Team, Mehrwert zu generieren!
What you can expect
- As the Product Owner you are the voice of the customer and take responsibility for the success and delivery of the product or project.
- You are the interface to internal stakeholders and your team.
- Together with the customer you discover goals, requirements and solutions, by being an active part of the product-conversation.
- Together with the customer and your team you create a roadmap and prioritise the steps to a successful delivery.
- You are accountable for the progress and always keep an eye on the budget.
- You can act as an internal coach in regards to best-practices around project and product management topics.
What you need to be successful
- You have several years of experience as product owner or product manager.
- You have taken responsibility for a product or part of a product and have accompanied all phases, from conception to implementation, release and ongoing support.
- Structured, organized and proactive way of working.
- Very good communication skills and decisiveness.
- You are familiar with agile processes and methods.
- Experience with UI/UX.
- You are interested in familiarizing yourself with new subject areas
- You definitely don't have to be able to code, but having some sort of technical background or understand is definitely a plus at TRIGO.
- Company Location: Vienna, Austria
- Job Location: Remote / Austria
- Job Type: Full-time / Fully Remote
- Working Language: German / English
- Salary: We offer a salary above minimum wage set by the IT Collective Bargaining Agreement - negotiable based on experience.
Who are we?
TRIGO was founded by David Wippel, Markus Dulghier, and Christian Hubinger; - developers turned entrepreneurs who have been in the industry for over twenty years. Throughout the years, they have seen customers kept out of the loop and glitchy quick fix software implemented while knowing there had to be a better way.
Ever since the trio joined forces, they have been dedicated to building remarkable business software, perfecting development processes, and sharing successes with their customers. Over the past years, the company has grown to a team of 12 developers, product owners, software architects, and UX experts dedicated to achieving technological excellence and delivering your next breakthrough.
How to apply?
Send us your CV, plus a short paragraph about what you find most interesting or challenging in the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.