Senior Software Engineer
About this opportunity..
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will collaborate with Product Owners and other developers to build the best solutions for our customers.
- Bridge the gap between traditional Frontend and Backend development by designing and delivering fast, clean and maintainable services.
- Design architecture, build features and solve problems for our customers through technology.
What to expect?
- Utilize distributed tools such as Apache Kafka, postgreSQL, ElasticSearch and Keycloak to implement solutions for our customers.
- Design and improve microservice architectures and explore new ways to build APIs, such as GraphQL or gRPC.
- Develop on a modern containerized platform, with tools like Openshift and Docker.
- Potential to grow as a TechLead or Engineering Manager, being responsible for technology and people.
- GraphQL (Hasura), REST, gRPC
- Docker, OpenShift, Keycloak, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Kibana, PostgreSQL, Jenkins
- Clubhouse, Notion, Slack, Miro
What you need to be successful..
- You are curious and open-minded, always learning and can adjust to different technologies.
- Experience implementing, deploying and observing distributed services in production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .. we speak human and computer.
- An understanding of functional programming principles.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience leading initiatives all the way from discovery to delivery.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment
What's in it for you?
- We set you up for success and with the latest hardware.
- The excitement of joining an ambitious and deeply technical service company.
- An annual Wiener Linien Pass.
- Use your yearly training and development budget to attend conferences, buy books and grow in your career.
- We offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. Transparency and fairness are incredibly important to us here at TRIGO, which is why we maintain an open and transparent salary policy.
- Company Location: Vienna, Austria
- Job Location: Remote / Austria
- Job Type: Full-time / Fully Remote
- Working Language: German / English
- Salary: We offer a salary above minimum wage set by the IT Collective Bargaining Agreement - negotiable based on experience.
Who are we?
TRIGO was founded by David Wippel, Markus Dulghier, and Christian Hubinger; - developers turned entrepreneurs who have been in the industry for over twenty years. Throughout the years, they have seen customers kept out of the loop and glitchy quick fix software implemented while knowing there had to be a better way.
Ever since the trio joined forces, they have been dedicated to building remarkable business software, perfecting development processes, and sharing successes with their customers. Over the past years, the company has grown to a team of 12 developers, product owners, software architects, and UX experts dedicated to achieving technological excellence and delivering your next breakthrough.
How to apply?
Send us your CV, plus a short paragraph about what you find most interesting or challenging in the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.