CTO as a service
If you’re an entrepreneur living through the current pandemic, you probably know by now that digitalization and technology have become essential to survive as a business — yet there are so many ways of going about it.
You have different software tools, systems, and technologies to choose from, and if you’re someone who doesn’t come from the world of IT, deciding what hosting platform, CRM system, or data storage cloud to go for might not be that easy.
As a medium-sized company, having your own CTO is probably neither feasible nor necessary — in our humble opinion — which is why we offer our clients the option to join the CTO as a service program. It’s a program that gives you access to technological know-how exactly when you need it and helps you make technological decisions confidently.
What is the CTO as a service program?
A CTO — Chief Technology Officer — is the primary source of know-how when it comes to technology. It’s their job to keep up with the latest technological developments, see opportunities, and ensure that technological implementations align with the company’s goals and strategy.
CTO as a service gives you access to a technology expert without hiring them in-house — usually a more sustainable and budget-friendly option for a small to medium-sized business. It’s also beneficial because that person can give a fresh perspective and apply their learnings from other companies and industries to your company and situation.
What are the duties of a CTO?
A CTO’s primary function is to:
- keep up with the latest technology trends and developments
- identify technological opportunities for the business
- consult Managing Directors, Founders, and CEOs with relevant know-how
- make critical decisions to buy or build software
- advise on how to implement technology successfully
- support a change management process
What makes a good CTO?
Ear to the ground: a good CTO has their ear to the ground, is still involved in software and technological projects — rather than just consults — and knows first hand what it means to implement specific technology or make a particular technical decision.
Looks at the big picture: a good CTO needs to be aligned with the company CEO and ensure that technology decisions support the overall vision and mission of the company. They also need to be aware of how the technology will affect the employees’ day-to-day work within the company and/or the end customer.
Objective: if you’re hiring a CTO as a service, that person should be objective and not want to push their own solutions but rather find what works best for your company — which is why we never actively sell our software development services to our CTO as a service members. It would be a conflict of interest.
CTO as a service at TRIGO
Your company is not big enough for you to have a CTO but you know you need someone reliable who can help make technical decisions, negotiate, and define opportunities?
We can offer small-medium sized businesses the expertise they need:
1-on-1 Coaching Call
Hop on a call with one of our CTO-grade Engineers and ask them all of the questions you need answered regarding the challenge you are currently facing. This is a no-fluff-zone, we’ll give you hands on tips you can put into action right away — guaranteed or you’ll get your money back.
Your investment: 500 EUR
- Access to a private community where you can discuss tech matters with others, and access our CTOs experience and know-how.
- CTO virtual office hours every other week, where you can join live and ask questions (or send them upfront and watch the recording)
Your investment: 129 EUR / month or 1,290 EUR / year
- Includes everything that is in the Office Hours
- Private space with our CTOs to review offers or make decisions that are not meant for the public or coaching group.
- Private office hour once every month
Your investment: 999 EUR / month or 9,990 EUR / year
We're currently setting up this program and are looking for 3-5 companies to beta test it for free for one entire year — interested?
Who is it for?
- CEOs of small-medium sized businesses who need support in technological decisions
- Companies whose primary business is not IT, software or anything tech-related: real estate management companies, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Teams of 10-50 employees
Who is it not for?
- Sole-traders (their challenges are a bit different)
- Companies who need hardware support (we can, however, point you in the right direction)
Why choose us?
- We’ll always stay objective and never push our services — if you ever feel like we are, you’ll get your money back
- 25 years of technology & software experience
- We don't just consult — we work in and with software every single day
100% money-back guarantee
If you're not satisfied with the services and results in the first 30 days of our collaboration, we will refund the full amount — no questions asked.
We stand behind our work and have high standards when it comes to the quality we deliver. Which is why we will fix any technical problems or errors free of charge, even if the project has already been approved. This service goes beyond the claims you're entitled to under the statutory warranty.